ePass Telangana is an online portal that allows citizens of Telangana state in India to apply for various types of passes and certificates online. The ePass portal is managed by the Telangana State Electronic Service Delivery (TSEDS) and offers a range of services, including:
- Birth certificates
- Death certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Income certificates
- Caste certificates
- Residence certificates
- Bonafide certificates
- Nativity certificates
- Non-creamy layer certificates
To use the ePass Telangana portal, you will need to create an account by registering on the website. Once you have an account, you can log in and apply for the required pass or certificate online. You will need to provide the necessary documents and pay any applicable fees to complete the application process.
The ePass Telangana portal aims to make it easier and more convenient for citizens to apply for passes and certificates, by eliminating the need to visit government offices in person. It is a part of the Telangana state’s efforts to digitize and streamline various government services.
To use the ePass Telangana portal, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the ePass Telangana website (https://tsepass.cgg.gov.in/).
- Click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Fill out the registration form with the required information, including your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Create a username and password, and enter the captcha code as shown on the screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
Once you have registered, you can log in to the ePass Telangana portal using your username and password. To apply for a pass or certificate, follow these steps:
- Log in to the ePass Telangana portal.
- Click on the link for the pass or certificate you want to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form with the required information and upload any necessary documents.
- Pay any applicable fees using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Submit the application and wait for it to be processed. You will receive an email or SMS notification when your application has been approved or rejected.
It is important to make sure that you provide accurate and complete information in your application, as any errors or omissions may result in your application being rejected. You should also keep track of the status of your application and follow up if necessary.