To download your Aadhaar card, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is the government agency responsible for issuing Aadhaar cards: https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on the “Download Aadhaar” option on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the “Download e-Aadhaar” page. Select the “I have” option and then choose “Aadhaar” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16-digit Virtual ID, and the full name as mentioned in your Aadhaar card.
- Enter the security code displayed on the screen and click on “Send OTP” to receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Verify and Download.”
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format. You will need to enter the password to open the PDF file. The password is a combination of the first four letters of your name in capital letters (as mentioned in your Aadhaar card) and your year of birth.
- If you do not have your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID, you can also download your e-Aadhaar card by using your enrollment ID, which is mentioned on your enrollment slip. To do this, select the “I have” option and then choose “Enrollment ID” from the drop-down menu.
I hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.