You can use WhatsApp on your computer by accessing the web version of the app. Here are the steps to use WhatsApp on the web on your computer:
- Open your computer’s web browser and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Tap on the “WhatsApp Web/Desktop” option.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the web version of WhatsApp using your phone’s camera.
- Once the QR code has been scanned, you will be logged into the web version of WhatsApp on your computer.
- You can now use WhatsApp on your computer as you would on your phone, including sending and receiving messages, making calls, and more.
It’s worth noting that you will need to keep your phone connected to the internet for the web version of WhatsApp to work. If you lose internet connection on your phone, you will need to scan the QR code again to log back in to the web version of WhatsApp on your computer.