Medak Church of the big church in whole of world next to the vatican, Medak Church is part of the South Indian Church of Medak Diocese, it is the largest bishops and it second only the vatican globally.
Medak Church History
Now the Medak Church cathedral belongs to the Church of South India. Reverend Posnett built this structure in Ghusnabad area of 1,000 acres (4.0 km2) of land for the construction of the Cathedral of June 1914.
Medak Church Timings
7 Am – 1 P.M and 2 Pm to 6 P. M All Days
Church measuring 200 feet wide (61 meters) long and 100 meters of the cathedral (30 meters), and the neo-Gothic style. Church can host 5,000 people. Mosaic tiles are imported from Great Britain with six different colors. The Italians craftsmen from mumbai laid a decorative coating, bricklayers. Massive pillars built of gray stone galleries and clothing and a finely carved and the whole building basis. Church roofs soundproofed sponge material into the hollow, and an effective melt house style. The area of the square-shaped vaults. June 175 feet (53 meters), a height of the bell tower.
Ascension before the altar, and the west transept transept is born crucifixion – the best attractions are scenes from the life of Christ, as well as various representatives of SES Cathedral stained glass and the window was installed in 1958.
Medak Church Accesibility
Earlier when the Church was built there was no proper acces through road or rail. Now Church is easily accessible through road and rail both.
Medak Church Route from Charminar
Visited 1467 times, 2 Visits today