Numaish ( Nampally Exhibition) is the most awaited event for Hyderabadis, Nampally Exhibition since pre independence times it has been a routine every year for Hyderabadis to visit this place and have a break while shopping. Nampally Exhibition is become a tradition inculcated in the Hyderabadi populace which see it as a respite from a year long schedule. It has very nostalgic memories for Hyderabadis who are excited about it since their childhood.
Numaish ( Nampally Exhibition) which was started in Public Gardens could not contain itself within the limited precincts. It was shifted to the present site of 23 acres in the year 1946 by Sir Mizra Ismail, who was then the Prime Minister of Hyderabad. Over the last sixty seven years, several national and international dignitaries visited the All India Industrial Exhibition, Today some 2500 exhibitors from all over the country participate in All India Industrial Exhibition and about 25 – 35 lakh visitors visit the Nampally Exhibition during the 46 days, every year. We gratefully remember the founding fathers of this great organisation, among whom Late Sri ‘Shankarji’s name is the foremost in our minds.
Numaish ( Nampally Industrial Exhibition) is held for 45 days starting from Jan 1st to Feb 15th. Most of the times Nampally Exhibition is extended for 5 days or so. A good place to spend the evening as you can see apart from the exhibits complete Hyderabadi diaspora.
Hyderabad every year geares up for biggest festival of India; All India Industrial Exhibition having successfully completed 77 years open on 1st January to offer another funtastic year of fun; frolic; entertainment and shopping. Explore Carnival Shopping, games, rides and delicious dishes. Entrepreneurs from all over India offer a wide range of Products at the most affordable prices. Discover Handicrafts; handlooms; Electronic Goods; Clothes; Toys; Consumer Durable s; and thousands of other variety products all at one place. ?Enjoy the numerous cultural programmes for your entertainment each evening.
A Visit with your to the nampally exhibition supports the cuase of education income generated from this even is used to provide education to 30,000 students from KG to PG in 18 Educations Institution in Telangana Sponsored and Managed jointy by exhibition Society and Osmania Graduates Association.
Numaish ( Nampally Exhibition) hosts stalls from different parts of india and specially Kashmiri stalls are very famous for the Carpets, Wooden art, Dry Fruits, Chikhan, pashmina shawls, apart from stalls from different parts of India, exhibition society has stalls from SAARC Countries, Hyderabadi diaspora has been receptive to stalls from these countries as they offer completely varied products for them.
- Nampally Exhibition Society,
Hyderabad – 500 001,
Ph : +91-40-24603015 / 24603553 / 24608589
Email : email@example.com
- Entry Fee – 30/-
- Child Below 5 Yrs. No Entry fee.
- No Parking Fee for Bikes On Side Road Permissible
- Parking 50/- for Four Wheelers
Nampally Exhibition Specialities and Facilities 2018
- Nampally Exhibitino is spread on Sprawling 23 acres of campus
- About 2500 stalls offering wide range of products at Nampally Exhibition
- Nampally Exhibition has CC Roads on all main arteries on the ground
- CCTV cameras installed to provide comprehensive security at Nampally Exhibition
- Thorough Frisking with metal detectors at all entrance gates
- Swiping machines for cashless transactions
- ATM Facility
- Free WIFI in colaboration with ACT Fibernet
- Health Check Up in collaboration with Yashoda Hospitals
- Free Pure Drining Water in collaborations with IICT
- Wheel Chairs for AGed and handicapped persons
- May I HELP YOU help desks with students
- First time visitors safety is insured against any untoward calamity
- Encouragement to women entrepreneurs
- Cultural Events, games and sports and art competitions (for children)
- Republic Day Celebrations on 26th January
- Well Baby show on 4th February
Visited 9486 times, 1 Visit today