Navratri Colours 2022
Navratri is celebrated on Sept 26 to October. It is a biannual and one of the most revered Hindu Festivals, Navaratri celebrates the victory of good over evil by goddess Durga. Navratri is also called as navratri, Navarathri, Navaratra, Navratan, Nauratan. It is a Hindu gestival celebrated for 10 days, 9 nights. During these days they setup the stage, they fast, they do pujas, they enact plays and dramas, they do murti immersion and bonfires prayers are offered to goddess Durga and Parvati. They setup the pandals and people vist these places with the families wor with their group of friends and perform classical and fold dances specially dandiya of hindu culture. They mostly celebrate the festival by fasting. On the final day called Vijaydashami. These people even wear different costumes they are as follows.
- One First day colour is WHITE, Monday, 26/09/2022
- On Second Day of navratri RED colour is worn. Tuesday, 27/09/2022
- On the third day of Navratri ROYAL BLUE colour, Wednesday, 28/09/2022
- On the fourth day it is YELLOW. Thursday, 29/09/2022
- On the Fifth day of Navratri it is GREEN, Friday, 30/09/2022
- On the sixth day of navaratri GREY, Saturday, 1/10/2022
- One the seventh day of navaratri it is ORANGE Colour, Sunday, 2/10/2022
- One the Eight Day of Navaratri it is PEACOCO GREEN Monday, 3/10/2022
- One the ninth day of Navaratri it is PINK, Tuesday, 4/10/2022
Different Colours signifies different things or menaing like Orange colour signifires energy and happiness, white colour signifies purity, peace and meditation, red colour signifires beauty and fearlessness, royal blue signifies good health and prosperity, yellow colour signifies happiness and brightness, Green Colour stands for Strength of transforming purple colour signifies they power of intellect and peace, and peacock green stands for siddhi and dharti where as siddhi means supernatural power and dharti means the giver.